Join us in celebrating the abilities of individuals with Down Syndrome this month and always! Take a peak at our exciting campaigns this month to spread awareness about Down Syndrome!
October 4th: “21 Facts about Down Syndrome” Social Media posts
- Please share these posts to spread awareness about Down Syndrome!
October 14th: Exclusive Mychal’s Down Syndrome Awareness Sweatshirts for sale!
- These sweatshirts will be on sale from October 14th until the end of the month!
October 22nd: “Random Acts of Kindness” Social Media post
- Please share this to encourage acceptance, generosity, and kindness!
October 28th: $21 Donation
- Individuals with Down Syndrome have a triplication of chromosome 21. Number 21 has become significant in representing their extra genetic gift.
- All donations with go directly towards supporting Mychal’s Learning Place programs and services.
Continue checking our social media profiles for more throughout the month!
Mychal’s Learning Place: @mychalslearningplace
Mychal’s Bakery: @mychalsbakery
Mychal’s Printing & Embroidery: @mychalsprinting