Holiday Cookie Jars!
This cookie jar makes delicious Ryan’s Chocolate Chip Cookies-we hope you enjoy!
Dry Ingredients (included):
- 2 Cup of All Purpose Flour
- ½tsp of baking soda
- ½tsp of Salt
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup of sugar
- About 1 Cup of SemiSweet Chocolate Chips (add more if desired)
- ¾ Cup of Unsalted Butter
- 1 TBS of vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Mix together the wet ingredients: butter, vanilla, egg
- Once fully combined, mix in the dry ingredients (add more chocolate chips if desired)
- Once fully combined, scoop cookies into 2 inch balls onto parchment paper that lines a baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven at 375°F for 12-14 minutes.
Click on this video to watch our amazing student, Caelyn, make the recipe!