Feel Accepted & Loved
Develop Individual talents and Skills
Home Away From Home
Learn Job Skills
Mychal’s Learning Place believes that children and adults with developmental disabilities deserve to be challenged with opportunities that build self-esteem and independence, creating long term success for life.
- Mychal’s Howl at the Moon Cafe (HATM): Every Friday in September, 8:00am-10:00am at Mychal’s Learning Place.
- HATM: Thursdays at Westside Regional Center, 5901 Green Valley Circle Culver City 8:00am-10:30am.
- September 22: Social Security Administration: What benefits are available and how does working affect the amount you receive? 10:15am at MLP.
- September 23: Mychal’s Performance Classes begin and run through January.
- September 27: Parents of Mychal’s meeting featuring CalABLE accounts speaker, 6:30pm at MLP.
- Special Olympics practice and tournaments have started and run through mid-November, call for scheduled details: 310-297-9333.
- MILE Program has started and runs two Saturdays/month until June 2018.
Mychal’s Learning Place is committed to the belief that children and young adults with developmental disabilities are valuable contributors to our community...Read More
Mychal's Learning Place opened it's doors in Hawthorne, California in July 2002. Because of the huge need, we opened our second site in Culver City in April 2006...Read More
Mychal’s Howl at the Moon Cafe
Mychal's Howl at the Moon Café provides coffee and baked goods for community events and private catering. All of our bakers and baristas are young adults with developmental disabilities...Read More
Become a GEM
GEM stands for Giving Every Month. It’s so simple for you to support Mychal’s on a regular basis no matter what your budget is. You can donate online or download the GEM donation form.Read More